I talked to Angie and mom and thought I would post something right away! Well that didn't happen, and I saw that my last post was a while ago-it says Dec 16th, but I am sure I have done it since then...
Sedona fell today and hit the back of her head and cut it open. It was bleeding so I called Lucas in and he cleaned it out and super-glued it together and she is doing fine. She was braver than I was!
Not much going on other than that. Lucas's brothers and their wives are coming for dinner-I invited them to motivate me to clean the house. All buy the kitchen and bedroom is pretty much done.
I saw Tandy posted his resolutions on facebook-again I haven't made the time to look at it yet!
I got a picture CD, but I am not sure where it is right now-I think it got put in a bag that went upstairs! So when I run across it i will post some more pictures.
We played out side today. It took us longer to get ready to go outside then we actually stayed out! Pepper is always bringing me her shoes and pullling on her coat to go outside, but once we are out she gets mad that she can't walk on the snow every well and whines and crys the whole time. Sedona loves it and stays out the longest of the three of us.
Right now Pepper is playing on the floors with the pot and pans toys, which is rare, so is normally right at my feet wanting to do what ever I am doing.
Sedona is in the kitchen yelling at me "MOM! LET ME EAT SOMETHING! I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED....I AM MAD...YOU MAKE ME MAD!" that is literally what she just told me while I typed. She is snacks all the time, but never wants to eat during meal times so I am trying to cut back on snacks, which is not easy!
Well I better go and mop the kitchen floor and get Sedona a SMALL snack!
Love to you all
Amy
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment