I forgot to tell how chruch went in mom's new ward.
She enjoyed it more than she thought. Lots of old friends--and lots of new friends to make.
Everyone has been very nice and inviting to mom.
I have gone to mom's ward twice--and both times it was very good--spiritual, people were friendly, and everything was very friendly.
Love all,
Amy
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I sincerely hope that Joye's new ward will rally around her whenever she needs it. My new ward has parts of four different wards coming together. That makes for lots of opinions, lots of mistrust, and HUGE opportunities for growth. I am personally trying to keep an open mind, but I'll be honest - IT IS HARD! We are back with many of the people that took excellent care of us when Levi had his brain surgery, so that feels like home. But at the same time, there are a lot of new faces, new needs, and new adventures ahead. I'll keep your mom in my prayers as she adjusts and finds her place in her new ward. Love you all! Megan
Actually a lot of people know your mom in this ward. I actually used to babysit for Tandy, Angie and you. Tandy was about 5 Angie 3 and you were about 1 ish. I was 16 I used to babysit for them, Buckwalter's and Maxwell's. Of course I thought they were all old then but they were only in their twenties. But a lot of the people believe it or not from the original Englewood Ward are still there. And of course your parents touched a lot of people in their stake over the years. Also your mom teaching. She will do well.
Linda Leatherman
Post a Comment