So my house is still not decorated-the boxes are still in the back room, along with the half done Christmas cards-the other half of my Christmas cards are still waiting to be printed-which need to be proof-read before I can print them.
I do have the tree up with lights and ornaments-no lights on the house, I guess I am just waiting till it is FREEZING all day before I do it! Honestly, I was going to do it the week after Thanksgiving, but why does that not happen? I did finally buy fake candles for all the windows (which I have wanted to do for years). I have tried hard to read to Sedona by the Christmas tree every night a Christmas story.
Pepper is still sick--I honestly don't know how much snot one child can produce! I need to be more consistant with her nedulizer (I have no idea how to spell that!)! But she is happy and walks almost everywhere, which means she has some bumps and bruises on her face, tonight she even fell and gave herself a bloody nose! Oh poor little sweetie!
Sedona went with Lucas on the truck last night and just loved it. She came home with a nice new toy car. Lucas spoils her when he can...which is nice.
Well it is time (way past actually) for me to read Sedona a night story. I want to post more pictures tomorrow--Goodnight!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment