So i found the camera. While the pictures are down loading on to the computer, I thought I would write a second. I now have pictures since August on my camera and I have had them developed, but I can never remember if I had all of them developed, or just some of them. I know I have them all on CD, but I am afraid to delete them in case something happens! I downloaded all my pictures of Pepper a few days old and then the computer at the place I developed them never printed them out...and I had deleted them before they could call me and tell me there was a problem. So after this download I will be deleting all my pictures--I think I have over 400 on there right now!
Just a random bit of information.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your goals. It takes goal setting to figure out what to change/improve on, so good job! I haven't done that for some time.
I miss your family! Especially around holidays! :)
Post a Comment