Saturday, April 4, 2009

no big deal

So i just read Angie's blog and it inspired me to write.
The only problem is that i don't have a ton to write about.

Zufelts and parents were here two weeks ago and that was totally fun. We took then out on Lucas's dune buggie and went shooting--it was funny to watch mom shoot a gun. I don't know why--maybe because she is such a big gun talker, but was scared to actually hold one and was very afraid about the little girls being around them. We talked alot, ate great food (thanks to mom and marci) did sight seeing, and overall had fun. I hope they all come down again--us girls will go do some shopping and the boys (& girls, hopefully) will do play dune buggies.

Lucas is in Pueblo today with Sedona. Breck is getting his kids today and they are all going to the Pueblo zoo. I hope they have fun.

Pepper and I have no big plans yet, but I want to do something fun.

Jeff's girlfriend is in town for the weekend so we might go over there for a while and hang out to meet her and to get to know her better. She didn't bring her kids (2 boys-- 11 and 13--she has more, but they are all older), but she brought two toy poodles--I guess she raises them and breeds them.

I was looking for conference Idea's for our primary activity yesterday and found some great packets. If anyone is interested--just type in LDS general Conference activities and a whole bunch of ideas will pop up. I mixed and matched lots of different ones together to get one I really liked.

Pepper and I are sick--I think we both have sinus infections now. I still have some medicine for her, but I guess I will just have to suck it up and deal with this for a while longer. Pepper is so cute. She is getting another tooth so that doesn't help the cold. She now says "MMM-om!" The first part is about 1 second long and the last part isn't even 1/2 a second. It is cute, but the 100th time I hear it in about 5 minutes it starts to drive me crazy....plus I will say "What?" and she will just repeat it over and over...even when I answer...I think she just likes the sound of it.

Alright...off to my glamorous life again.

Enjoy conference everyone.

Amy

No comments: