So I didn't write yesterday even though I wanted to because I was frustrated with a stranger!
Some guy wanted to buy Lucas bug--which he had listed on a bug site--He was totally into the bug and even send Lucas $1000 that day-cashiers check-in order to have us hold it for him. He hold it for over a month for him
He is from California and didn't know when you could make it over here--so then he calls on Saturday and says he will be there on Monday--so we cash the cashiers check and Lucas buys a fathers day/birthday/christmas gift (something to help his Tug-toyota+Bug).
So the guy comes from California and tells us--never mind it isn't what I wanted. It would have been fine, but we turned down 3 other offers while waiting for the guy to come.
He is here maybe 15 minutes and turns around and goes home. 900 miles away. We sent over 15 pictures, Lucas talked to him for hours (about 2-3) about the condition of the body and everything--some people!!
On a funny note--Sedona just asked for a piece of candy and when I asked her what she wanted she said "yummmm..chocolate!" Just like a girl!
I got a book called Darcy's Story. It is Pride and Prejudice told from Mr. Darcy's point of view. So far good-but not nearly as exciting as Elizabeth's side. He really is kind of a bland person. The more I learn and think about it I don't think I would like Darcy very much--He does think rather highly of himself--he is best, or course, at the end after he is insulted enough to look at his life and change for the better. Anyway...I also will get a book called Mr. Darcy's Daughters about Elizabeth's and Darcy's daughters--of course--the book sounds like their children are very much like Elizabeth's family. I will let everyone know how it is!
I have been Blog-Hopping--I find a friends blog and hop to see what their friends blogs are like and so on.
Some people have such faboulous lives I find myself being jealous! So each week (I would say day, but that is pushing it) I want to do something totally cool--take pictures doing it--and post them. Maybe tomorrow at Sedona's fishing trip that will be my totally cool thing this week--We will see.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment