Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Snips and Bits

Well life is still going...

The girls and I worked on the garden today, and I wonder how much MORE I could have gotten done with out the help...Oh well. Sedona has been asking to "plant food" for so long.

I have pictures to put on, but I am not sure where the cord is...the last time I saw it Pepper had it. Wish me luck!

We saw Anna with her sister (her sister doesn't like us much), they were sitting in the car, in the middle of the road talking to our neighbors, but do you think they came to see us? Nope--We thought they would drive into the drive way after they got done talking with our neighbor, but they just drove on---Humm. But at least I wasn't freaking out about the house since I cleaned it better than normal that morning.

I really am getting tired of clutter. I have got to find a WORKABLE way to reduce and store it properly. I have some plans in mind for this week, but I have something everyday and evening so I am not sure it will go great!

One of my goals last week was to set up online banking---well BOTH of the banks I bank with are not compatiable with Quicken at this time--Quickbooks is $180.00 so I guess I better find a new line of attack.

Pepper is "talking" all the time and repeats so much. The other day I was in Nursery (they released Pam (my sister in law) and put her into Young Womens--good move, but leaves me with out a nursery helper), and I drew a picture of a flower for a little girl. she is about 2 1/2 and she looked at it and said "that is a crappy drawing." I laughed out loud! Nothing like having your ego bruised!! At first I didn't think I heard her right so I said "what?" and she repeated it--clear as day. very funny!

OK--off to the store before Lucas comes home so I can have some milk, bread, and meat with dinner tonight.

I will post Cinderella pictures soon--i promise!

No comments: