So with Roj, Keeda, Sedona, and Pepper I found myself yelling everytime I wanted their attention! So today I made a committement to not yell. It was hard at first, but I asked Sedona if she like it when I yelled--she said no-of course, so I explained to her that I felt like she wasn't listening unless I yelled--then asked if she could listen, and respond the first time I talked to her--or called her--or whatever. She said she could. I didn't yell, but she didn't listen the first time--we will keep working on this.
Also with Pepper--I found that if I whisper to her she listens just as much as if I yell
I will keep trying this tomorrow also.
yesterday was Sedona's school graduation-but she didn't graduate--she still has 2 years. That seems like such a long time for a little girl! It was long, but they sang such cute little songs.
Ok--I got some pictures put on a CD-but now I can't get the pictures off the CD --so you will have to wait!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment