So nothing really exciting today.
This morning I went and helped Annie move all her stuff from her spare room into her living room so she can paint.
Sedona has one more day of school...so I went to Alamosa to get some grocery shopping done with out her. She had Jade come over and they are playing nicely upstairs.
In Alamosa I am always finding great deals on stuff I don't need!! I really need to work on that--but I got some more paint and some cute things to put into Peppers room--Peppers room is now the yellow/green room, and Sedona took over the purple room--she liked it better.
Pam is coming over to make some graduation and wedding cards with me. That will be fun.
If anything else happens that is fun I will let everyone know.
My goals are coming along, but not greatly---I keep working away at stuff!
Love to you all!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment