Lucky Larson's
Healing
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Jamin Out
The other day Lucas, Trace, and Sedona jammed out.
Unfortunitly I can't upload video's. Even if I could There is no sound.
Lucas showing Sedona how to play the drums.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(118)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(41)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(27)
►
December
(6)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(19)
Fun things for feb.
Life Today
Hard Life
Potty Training
1st Ponytail
For Mom1
Split lip
Joebob mystery
JoeBob?
Pepper Faye
Jamin Out
Who is at the Door?
Sedona's Fish
Getting Wood
Sickness
Harry Potter Amusement Park?
Waiting
Stealing Cinderella
Inspired
Contributors
Jonathan Whitaker
Joye Whitaker
Lucky Larson's
travelingmom
Amy's Personal New Blog
For those who were following my personal blog--I now have a new one.
It is
http://larsonluck.blogspot.com/
enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment