Ok so I now know who JoeBob is and expect he/she will make more comments. I won't tell who he/she is, unless I get permission. I am however setting my blog to the highest level of security so only those who I ok can look at my blog. So I will let you all know when I do that because I am not sure how it will work. It will be a learning thing for both us.
Today was my last sunday before my big calling and I thought I could just relax, but Nope! I was conduction, which isn't a big deal, but then the choirister called in sick so I had to take over that. It is hard to just jump in with no plan or anything. It went ok and the primary kids now know I am a Child of God...all verses and the descant. On to the next week....
The search of a truck continues and I will fax all Lucas info up the company tomorrow and hopefully we will get a letter of intent before to long. I think Lucas has to get a drug test before they send that, so he might be heading up to Denver next weekend. Not sure right now if it will happen then or not. I will keep you posted. However Ican't go with him because I will have some meetings. Well I will try to post another post with a picture. Love ya all
amy
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment