Sedona has friends come over all the time. Imaginary friends. SHe goes and stands by a curtain we have up between our rooms to keep the heat in and says
"Oh who is that?" then says "it's..." and says a name. We have had "girl" visit us, Uncle Brad, Grandma Minnie, Cinderella (Marinda), Uncle Tandy, Grandpa, Kitty girl and Kitty Boy, Dad (Lucas), Aisa, Seth (she calls him "boy"), and Dakota all come and visit recently. Sorry Ladies, Sedona likes men more than women at this point in time. THat better change when she hits 16.
Any way we are thinking of you all and are so glad you come to visit, even if you aren't really here.
2 comments:
I'm enjoying your blog! that's so cute that Uncle Brad has come to visit. I didn't even think she knew him. :)
What about Uncle JoeBob? I love her too!?
Post a Comment