Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Potty Training


This is Sedona helping me feed the animals this morning.





















Pepper has had a good day. It has included.



Cry, get a diaper change. Wait an hour- cry - get fed.



Wait a while - fall asleep. Wake up and cry.



Get a diaper change and eat.



Stick out my tounge for a while, suck on my fingers, and now fussy talk while mom is typing. So far that is about all she has done all day. I will let you know if anything else exciting happens.









So we have offically started potty training today. i prayed that I would have patience and I think that has really helped. This is 4 out of the 6 outfits we have changed into today and it is only 3:30. This next week will be long. I tried the Dr. Phil way, but it really doesn't seem to be working. I set the timer for every 25 minute and she never has to go and cries and yells if I try to make her go. I figure I will do this for 3 days and if no progression is made we will wait a little longer. Thankfully I bought a 12 pack (instead or 3 pack) of underware and just recieved about 10 new pairs of pants.



I ask every 2 minutes if she needs to go and only once has she said yes. I will keep trying.

So the rest of my day has been good. Annie came over and hung out while we discussed the book Twilight and the movie that it is being made into. We look at the web site to see who was playing who.
After Annie left the dog decided to throw up everywhere which is yet 1 more reason I am not fond of the dog.

Lucas called and let me know he has been approved for a truck loan, but we have to put about 10% down....so we are still working on things to get him set up.


Well I will try to email again tonight to let you know how potty training is going and to finish getting my 15 pictures to mom.
Love Amy



1 comment:

travelingmom said...

I love all your pictures! thanks for sharing about peppers life