Hello,
This is Amy, my mom called me this morning and is in really good spirits today.
Again when asked what she would like me to write on the blog, she told me the same thing....Keep the faith, put it way out there, keep up any good energy, good prayers, and anything else you can do, coming at dad!
Mom has narrowed the nursing homes down to two choices and is happy with either one, and I am sure that gave her some peace. The one she really wants is still kind of a a drive for her, but she really likes it. She does want to go and look at it one more time this week.
We are still being blessed with comfort and people to help when needed and we are so thankful for that.
Dad stuck out his tongue 3 times on demand this morning, which is one reason I think mom is in a good mood. Even though dad is not progressing as quickly as we would like, at least he is not digressing.
Angie left for home this morning, and Steffani (Tandy's wife) and kids will arrive on Saturday. So mom will have a little alone time these next couple days, which I think she is looking forward to it; not that she hasn't enjoyed the company.
I wish I was at home to take some before and after pictures of the work being done on the yard. I have a few before pictures, that aren't real good, and I will take some when I go back up to stay with mom and post them.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment