Dear ones who follow this blog,
Last night I was told to ask you to pray for specific things. That Doran can get the trach out. That his fractures heal properly. That I will be guided in finding a good place for him. Please help us with your continued prayers. I know you do. I love you each so very much. Thank You. Joye
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Joye, you & Doran and family are in my prayers every day. I think about you a lot even if I don't comment here. Keep your faith burning strong & take care of yourself too. Yes, families are wonderful & one of the greatest gifts we have in life. Love, Diane Formisano
Important Information about the Donation Fund for Doran on carepages.com
Rhonda
How did the landscaping go? get any pictures? Call me tomorrow after 4:00 please--Love you!! Amy
Joy, Thelton's daughter Kristi let me know about Doran. I have been praying for all of you. You and Doran have a big spot in my heart. Please know that you remain in my heart and in my prayers.
Bess Skipper Fowler, Leland, NC
Post a Comment