Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hello All

Today mom was able to take Dad outside.

It takes about 3 people and this little lift/sling thing to move him to the chair, but once there mom was able to wheel him out to the sunshine!

There is a fast tomorrow for dad. People are fasting for mainly a miracle, but we also ask that you fast for God's will to be made clearly known to mom and us kids. Thanks everyone you are the BEST!

I will be headed up to Denver Tomorrow and I am sure looking forward to being there.
I will post more hopefully while I am there.

Thanks everyone for your super support!!
Love
Amy & All the Family

1 comment:

gardengirl said...

We will be fasting and praying tomorrow.
Please know that you are in our thoughts each day and we love you all so much!
Cousin Heidi and the whole James A. Fischio Family