+The vegetative state that my dad is in is NOT a permanent state! This is just one more stage in the brain HEALING. Please DO NOT THINK THE WORST!!
+It is unknown how long dad will be in the this state, but HE WILL GET BETTER! This is just a term for people who are responding to pain, opening their eyes, but not have shown recognition.
+We have EVERY REASON To believe that he will be JUST FINE--that everything will be Okay--and that he will HEAL totally! It will just take time.
+Please put your FAITH out there and believe like we do! We know he will be Okay, just give it time!!
+He does have brain activity, so there is time for the brain to heal.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Amy and all. Thanks again for all you're doing. Thanks for the update and the clarification. God's will be done and we know there's some reason for all this. Doran's in my prayers and I, too believe that after some time, he'll be back with us. Love to all!
Amy, I love your positive energy! I'm with ya!
Post a Comment