I am sorry I have no written the past few day's, up until today very little has changed or happen.
Today's update is not so great.
The GOOD news
+The blood clot is gone, but the arm doctor is out of town-so we have to wait till Tuesday for them to do the arm and leg at the same time.
+His pneumonia looks like it is going away.
Just information
+Dad is no longer a Trauma patient. He sees so many Dr. I am not sure who his Head doctor is, but I think it is Dr. Bract.
The BAD news
+This news is bad, but we are putting faith before us and keeping hope close by! Dad is no longer considered in a coma (good), but now in a vegetative state. This is what the Nurse told us, Dr. Silus (a neurologist) said that it isn't a good sign that dad is opening his eyes, but not "waking up". I am learning more information as mom is talking to Rhonda right now. His blood pressure was a little high this morning, but it was lower byt he time we left.
Like I said, with Faith and Hope we move forward.
We are looking forward to a wonderful 4th of July--wow freedom to have good medical doctors is such a blessing to us this year. We have so many freedoms -- we need to focus on blessing and miracles, not just with dad, but with how this country was designed and the amazing government systems we have in place.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment