We are soaring today on the faith and prayers of our friends and family. Doran will recover. We have been uplifted by going to church. We believe Doran is trying and once his will kicks in there will not be any stopping him. He looks better, has made small improvements, and we need you to keep holding up the lamp of faith. I love you for your care and for all your thoughts and prayers-My support system is felt! I love each of you!
Love Joye
I had a few people at church ask me why I haven't updated the Blog--sorry. Some days either nothing has changed or I am just pre-occupied with other things, but I know so many are reading this, so I will try to do better.
However, when I go home on Tuesday I feel that it might be too hard on my mom to keep up and since I will not be here I might not be able to pass information on as quickly as I would like.
Aunt Annette (dad's sister) and I went to the hospital today and had a good visit with dad. He seems to have short awake and sleep times on and off all day. His body is still working really hard to heal, and when he coughs it works his body really hard, so after a coughing spell he seems to sleep. The only thing I can compaire it to is when a women has a contraction during childbirth. You can't hardley see a physical change in there body, but it leaves the women very tired and in need of rest before the next one. That is how dad's coughing is. It takes so much energy to heal that he is always tired.
Today he opened his eye to Annette and me and at one point his eyes moved towards my voice. That was great to see.
All is well.....
Amy
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you so much for keeping the updates on here for all of us. Joye, I don't get to see you very often but I love you both so much and have always thought the world of you. I think about you always and I just think you are so strong to be able to endure something so hard. Thanks to the Gospel we have so much knowledge to make this a little easier to cope with! You are all in my prayers.
With much love,
Katie
Post a Comment