Monday, July 13, 2009

This is Amy

Hello--after talking with mom last night is sounds like Kindred is a great place. She is really liking the atmosphere and environment. Much more optimistic than the ICU--

She said that Dad is back to where he was before the surgeries...she is looking around and mom said that he looked at her and then at Rhonda.

I have gotten a few pictures from some people so thank you for those.

Mom seems to continue to do well--ups and downs of course, but really strong.

My moms sister Patsy is now with my mom so hope they are able to enjoy themselves, even under the circumstances!

Thank you to all the family, friends, and strangers (nurses, doctors, etc.), that have helped so much.

Love Amy

PS: Now that I am on the receiving end of the blog--I understand how important it is to update it...we will do our best!

1 comment:

angela said...

Amy--I haven't tried white flour with it, but I bet it would be great. You might not need to use as much. And I'll have to try adding the honey to the oil--sounds great.

Thanks for keeping us updated on your dad. We pray for him often and hope for the best. Your entire family is made up of such wonderful people, I feel blessed to know each of you. We'll continue to keep you in our prayers.