Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pictures

PICTURES
All my pictures are of the ICU and Littleton Hospital thus far.

I am finally putting pictures I took up on the blog---sorry so long!
This lion is part of the statue that is out front of the ICU where dad was.
I already forgot the name of the statue--but it was very nice. I will have to go back and get pictures of the whole thing. Pepper and Sedona riding the lion.
Christ with children--the little boy statue has tears on his face. Very nice.

most of the group that helped move the dirt off moms lawn.
thanks again!


Dr. Johanssen --sp?
the leg doctor that worked on dad--
and a picture of dads toes
I will post more later if I find some more.
Thanks
AMY
PS: I put a survey up about changing Dad's blog name so it is easier for "new onlookers" to find it. Click on the answer you like. Closes the day I go back to Denver.

No comments: