Thursday, June 11, 2009

Clutter Room #1-The craft room

THE CRAFT ROOM
This is the second worse room in my house--The first will be posted after this room is done.
Kind of embarrassing to put all my gunk out to the world to see.
I decided a couple days before the TZE that each room needs a clear function. So this room has three--It is already a craft/gift wrap room, but I would like to add my E-bay selling stuff also. So I moved everything but one storage tower in here already and will now get down to the putting together.
Plus see some empty boxes in here--those will be filled with children clothes (the sizes I still need for Pepper) and put into Peppers closet--so those will be easy.




So I have lots and lots of crafts--I want to do EVERYTHING! I keep adding more to my craft pile, but never really get anything accomplished-or used up. I am working on it. That is why some of my sewing projects are now coming about.



Gift Wrap corner now overrun with other craft items.

BUT--I keep wanting to re-arrange my craft stuff instead of doing it...but no more!

I think part of the problem is that Luke and I bought a desk for about $100--a huge purchase for us, when we lived in the other house, but now it doesn't fit anywhere. So I will take pictures of it and Try to sell it--if it doesn't sell in a couple months--I think I will trash it--UGG that is so hard for me even to write!!
I have to remember that it doesn't have to happen overnight--in fact if I take time and make it work instead of throwing everything together maybe I will break a habit!!

Watch this room transform!!






No comments: