Oops...I forgot to say the surgeries will be on his arm and leg bones.
When he got hit and fell it didn't just break the bones, a few of them broke into peices.
sorry I didn't clear that up!
Today all I know is that they did a cat scan of his chest and lungs to see how they are doing and haven't heard anything, which normally means all is well--if it is bad news we hear about it pretty soon.
Sedona and Lucas left this morning and they will be missed.
Thank you to sister Morgenegg for the hot coco with dinner! What a kind thought! I guess Jon heard the nurses saying that a big thing of hot coco syrup doesn't last very long --not like the coffee does, so I will take mine over when I go and just use their hot water.
That is all we know at this point, sorry so short--we will let you know if anything else happens.
Thanks again for ALL prayers and support that is still coming our way! We love it and love you guys!
Amy
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment