Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Let me clear up...

Sorry-- Please feel free to call the house phone number, but the cell phones are on their last minutes and because Doran's name is the only name on the cell phone contract we have to get some legal papers before they will let mom change the cell plan for more minutes.

Dad was being moved to a clean bed when I left so I was unable to get pictures, but Jon will take some later.

We LOVE that all friends and family are coming to visit, but we ask that you please update yourself on what is going on before coming and please limit the amount of time you are at the hospital. The Doctor told mom that it is hard on HER to repeat the same information over and over to every new visitor. She loves her friends and we want YOU to come, but she is drained.

Also please keep your thoughts and conversations with her postive. She is a worse case senario person and we want to keep her spirits high-she is already running all the worse possiblities in her head!

Also because of mom's hearing loss it is important to be quiet when the Doctors or Nurses come out and talk to her. Please take phone conversations and side conversations to another part of the visiting lobby.

Thank you everyone for all your support and love

6 comments:

Jean said...

I was so shocked and sad to find out about your Dad tonight while visiting teaching! I came right over to your blog and was glad to get all the info...thanks for updating it so well! I hope your Mom is holding out ok, and I will keep you all in my heart and prayers.
Your father is such a loved man, all the prayers on his behalf and he will walking out of there in no time!
Keep hanging on!
Jean (Duerst) H.
www.thehippyrepublican.blogspot.com

Jean said...

PS: if you need someone to watch your girls/boys of Angie's... just let me know, I am home almost all the time...if you'll want to go to the temple or whatever...just call!

Kristy said...

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way. Thanks so much for keeping us all updated.

angela said...

our prayers are with you all. thanks for keeping us updated.

Megan said...

I am available to watch kiddos too. I would be HAPPY to! Call me... 303-795-3296

3bluecats said...

Got the hospital website up and running! Go to www.carepages.com
His CarePage is titled:
number1ironman
if you need an email and password, use: 3blucats@comcst.net
Password: doran
You can leave messages, view photos (when we post them)and find out other things about the Hospital, etc. Then Amy can take a break from this blogging!