Friday, June 12, 2009

Clutter Room #2


THE MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM

With Clutter Room #1 out of the way--time to move on to my BIG clutter messy room.
I think one reason this room has been such a mess is that it serves no real function.
It is not a bedroom, but not a "living" type room either.

In the past it has been a music room, a guest room, and mostly a storage room.
SO I will not label it yet as to what it is....

By the way---Lucas came upstairs and already helped me go through a lot of boxes of STUFF I just didn't know what to do with (cords, gagets, his stuff) and was very helpful! He is a total tosser--Just toss everything (when it comes to my stuff or his own memory stuff-like old paper, but not when it comes to old cars and shop items-which is a whole other story :) )

Anyway--I already have about 1/3 of that room labeled trash!! I feel pretty sorry for my trash man this week--I will have to hide when he comes!

I am going to enjoy the last little bit of sunlight with the girls, but after that--off to the

CLUTTER ROOM #2!


Sedona in the craft room. OK-- Had to post this one to kind of show you how far I have come......
Now the scary room

The little doorway in the back leads to the craft room--this is from the rooms front door looking to the back. Also a picture of our Dyson--maybe the most expensive thing we own. LOVE IT!!


Now I am standing in the craftroom door taking a picture towards the front door of the room




So this is the other side of the room---SCARY!!



And the back side of the room--There are a few alcoves in this room--lucky I covered one cute little small one up with the desk before I got it full of stuff. Most of the stuff in this picture are Christmas decor. Gotta sort through this ALL!!!
Thanks for all the support!!

No comments: