Good News--but still waiting
He is stable enough to move to go and get more tests.
His blood is like a 3 lane highway--the middle lane is where your blood is normal, the right lane is when the blood clots to much--and the left lane is when your blood doesn't clot at all and causes bleeding. He is now in the middle of the road--when before he wasn't.
He is getting some tests done now--
He is getting an MRI and a cat scan right now.
He also got a filter in that will help clear out blood clots
After his cat scan the neurologist said that he didn't see anything tramatic, but she could have missed something.
We are also only sending pictures to family at this point--so thank you for your interest, but we will let you know when we can send out photo's.
Also we are working on getting the hospital page up and we will let you know when we do it.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amy, THANK YOU SO MUCH for getting multiple notes out during the day. We are blind out here and each time you spell out something it's very helpful and encouraging. You're awesome!
Hello and thank you so much for the updates. I was so shocked to hear about Doran. He's such a wonderful person and has one of the kindest spirits I've ever met. Before I was active in the church he would regularly visit the bank branch I worked at and offer to buy me lunch just to have an opportunity to talk to me about the gospel. Please tell him that Scott and Sarah Currell are thinking of and prying for him always. We wish him a speedy recovery.
Thank you for the updates. I have been checking this all day long. Your whole family is in my prayers. I am so thankful that there is progress!
Thanks again,
Katie (Brads sister)
Post a Comment