Friday, June 12, 2009

funny girls

I was giving pieces of a bananna to Pepper and said--"you are my monkey girl" She just returned to ask me for "more monkey please"-

Sedona is really interested in the town cop lately. She will even pretend to put her seat belt on incase he sees her. We saw him at the store and I asked Sedona--what do cops do? She said "gives us tickets!"-The cop just laughed!-I have only gotten two in my whole life!

Got the garden mostly weeded--AH--I am almost caught up with all my normal outside duties--Now I can concentrate on new ones--pulling out some old rose bushes, and sanding and painting the trim-One day I will get to the fun landscaping part of it, but for now I must do the MUSTS in order to get to the Core Desire of a "planned-manicured" yard--not one that just happened.

I am excited to work IN my new craft room--so I will go and start, or finish, a craft and let you all know how it goes!!

No comments: