Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dad update 6/24/09

The Red Rock Tickets are gone

Dan we are excited to see you--and Tandy also comes in tomorrow--we are anxious to have him with us!

My own personal news: I got jury duty in my town, so I might be gone for a few days--Jon should be able to blog when I am gone--AND the hot coco machine was working long enough to have a good cup (shared with the girls, but that is OK!), but when I went back--again Machine Down--Oh well.

The eye doctor came in this morning and both eyes look fine--at least nothing that the doctor can see. Mom is so thrilled!
Dad is not awake, but his right eye will open and close at times. For example, I told dad how Lucas got permission to park his semi in the chruch parking lot and Lucas said his eye openned when I said that.
Also mom said it was happening alot today when she was talking to him.
We know it is all involunteery at this time, but it still makes us feel good.

His tounge is no longer swollen and so he now looks even more like himself.
Mom goes back and forth about posting pictures, but is still on the No-Go...but it should be soon.

He really is looking better everday, and we feel good about the progress he is making, even if we can't really SEE it!

We have a family/doctor meeting tomorrow at 12:15...and Friday mom, Marci, and some of us will go with her to look at the LTAC. Long Term Acute Care--

We ask to keep the prayers coming, both of thanksgiving and for the further help dad needs.

We truly have had miracles everday and are still thankful to Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost for all the love and support they have shown us...and also to all of YOU!!

Thanks,
Amy

No comments: