Lucky Larson's
Healing
Thursday, June 11, 2009
road block #1
So I ran into my first road block--I thought I would take down that desk so fast--yes there is a huge desk in that mess--but can't figure it out--after 1/2 of trying, I now found the manuel (another 1/2 hour) and I am ready to go at it again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(118)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(22)
▼
June
(41)
Today's Update
Monday night update
Update Sunday 6/28/09
More information
Surgeries
More of dads update.
Doctors meeting
Dad update 6/24/09
Baby steps of good news
Major Milestone--
One more small note
Thank you for waiting...
UPdate to come later tonight
Baby Steps 6/20/09 8:00
Vision Update
No new news
update 06/19/09 2:27
Family Meeting--sort of
6/18/09 9:05
Update 6/18/09 8:26
update 6/17/09 4:48
6/17/09 3:55
Just a thought
PS:
6/17/09 12:42
6/16/09 11:16
Let me clear up...
6/16/09 4:29
Keep praying for him.--Thanks
Dad's story
Still on hold--
On hold
Clutter Room #2
funny girls
Craft Room finished for now
I have to go to bed--but wanted to show everyone
road block #1
Clutter Room #1-The craft room
New Moon
Sedona's School & my little Cinderella's
Good Day & LOTS of random tid-bits
►
May
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(27)
►
December
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(19)
Contributors
Jonathan Whitaker
Joye Whitaker
Lucky Larson's
travelingmom
Amy's Personal New Blog
For those who were following my personal blog--I now have a new one.
It is
http://larsonluck.blogspot.com/
enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment